Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Friday, August 13, 2010

Ready for Football Season

I ordered this cheerleading suit last winter when it was half off. I got it out for the first time last week and let MK try it on. She loves it! She found it yesterday and demanded that I put it on over her clothes. She ran around the house singing "Ride,Ride,Ride,.."
We're ready for it all...football season, cooler weather, and soups. :) Yum!

Trust me...my child is not as old as she looks in this picture! She's still a baby!
Also, we go in Tuesday morning for MK's MRI at St. Francis in Tulsa. Please pray that the procedure goes smoothly and that anything that needs detection will be found. I asked MK the other day if she was ready to go to the doctor and she started crying. It will be a long day!

2 comments:

albert & codie said...

Go pokes!! Love the cheerleading suit and the flower headbands. Too cute. I can't believe she is almost two!

albert & codie said...

P.S. I just checked out your photography blog, and your talents are truly amazing. I'm so excited to see that business continue to grow for you.