Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Tuesday, August 3, 2010

humbled

I sit at the computer right now humbled by God's people and their generosity. Today I opened the mail to find another donation to go towards our adoption. The donations have been coming in. I'm speechless--so thankful!

I was working on adoption paperwork yesterday and realized that in 3 months we COULD have our referral!! (Meaning we'd know who our children are!!) 3 months!!! As Roger and I were talking last night it occurred to me how thankful I was that we were in this journey. Thank you Father for putting this on our hearts and allowing us to be parents once again!

Psalms 146:5-9
"Happy is he...whose hope is in the Lord his God, Who made heaven and earth...Who executes justiced for the oppressed, who gives food to the hungry...The Lord watches over the strangers; He relieves the fatherless and widow; But the way of the wicked He turns upside down."

4 comments:

Jason & Kizzy said...

great news, char! i saw that you posted that your home study was completed. does that mean you passed the background check in georgia? he, he

albert & codie said...

Continuing to pray for you guys and your growing family! You deserve every blessing that comes your way! So happy for you!

Emily said...

Goosebumps!

Anonymous said...

So exciting Charity! I'm glad I found your blog to keep up with your wonderful adventure. Keep the updates coming! :)