Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Thursday, August 26, 2010

beyond thrilled

I was ecstatic to receive this email from my social worker today...

"Hey Charity! I just wanted to let you know that I received your home study and supporting documents today from Rachel. I’m FedExing everything to CIS today! Your file looks great! Thank you so much for working so hard to get me all of the documents I need.
Also, today I am emailing the orphanage your home study and Lifeline application/statement of faith so they can open a file for your family. Once we receive your CIS approval, your file will be completed and you will be on the official waiting list to be matched with a child!
Let me know thoughts/questions!
Every blessing--Claire"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so exciting! So happy for you all. Sounds like things are progressing well.

albert & codie said...

Yay! So excited for you guys. Keep us updated.