Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Tuesday, August 24, 2010

a new level of professionalism

If you have time, please go over to my new photography website. It's been a PROCESS and still has some tweaking and adding! My understanding about the world wide web and coding over the past 3 days far exceeds anything I knew beforehand! I had been wanting to change over my site for a while now, but made myself wait until the zenfolio expired. My zenfolio account expires in September so I have about a month to get out all the kinks. For now, it's nighty-night for me. It's 11:00...far beyond my normal bedtime! When I start blogging at this hour it usually results in emotional writing and tears or using silly words like "nighty-night"! :)

3 comments:

Recovering Perfectionist said...

i happened to be looking at your website last nite and found the new one! it is fantastic! way to go... very impressive-looking, by the way. =)

Mrs. Carrillo said...

Checked out the new site. I am really, really impressed!

albert & codie said...

Oops ... didn't mean to comment using my teacher name. Haha. Really do like the site though ... very professional. Business should be booming!!