Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Learning as I go

I love outdoor flowers and each year I try my hand a different things. This year I extended my bed all the way around my house. I bought a few annuals, but since we're trying to save money I limited myself. Instead, I bought alot of zinnea seeds. Seeds are cheap and I love zinneas! There's something old fashion and vintage looking about them. I bought about 6 different kinds of seeds and planted them in early May. The hard thing about seeds is that they require patience--something that I lack much of the time. But I have to say the wait was well worth it! Much to my surprise they all came up and look gorgeous (in my opinion). They're all blooming just in time for 4th of July.



No comments: