Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Thursday, June 10, 2010

Very busy times ahead...

We've got a crazy few days ahead! We're headed to OKC early this morning for MK's neurology appointment. With Mary Katherine's physical delays, the doctor wants to make sure there isn't any neurological reason for this. Please pray that this appointment goes well! She didn't go to sleep until 9 last night and decided to wake up at 5, so it should be a great time in the car and at the doctor. She's decided that she really dislikes all doctor offices and anyone who works there. We've been too many times in the past few months! The last appt with the ENT was eventful as she screamed at him and kicked him. After the appointment this morning, we are then going east to Tulsa. My sister helped me line up 5 families to photograph Thursday and Friday. Thankfully, my mom has agreed to accompany us in our trip! MK will have a great time playing with her cousins (okay...she's probably more excited about their toys)! She does get excited to say their names and talk about them. On our way home on Saturday we are stopping around Enid at my aunt's house. There, she has arranged several families for family pictures. I am so thankful for the business and means to raise money for our adoption! I hope I haven't overdone it in one weekend. I must go as I have about an hour before we need to get on the road. Thanks for the prayers! You'll be hearing back from us soon!

1 comment:

The Varner Family said...

Been thinking about you all day! Want to know how it went!