Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Saturday, June 19, 2010

Waiting...

Most would probably consider us at the beginning of our adoption wait. But after the mounds of paperwork, training, and reading we've done, I feel like we've been in the waiting process for a while. There are evenings where I look at Roger and I ask him what in the world have we got ourselves into. But it doesn't take long before all of the "burden" of paperwork goes away and I flood with emotions of our children waiting for us in Uganda. God has given us both a heart for these children!

This video is from a family who is just days from getting their son in Ethiopia. It's powerful!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW that was beautiful! I pray that you all don't have to wait too long. What you are doing is wonderful. :) You have grown up to be an amazing woman. God Bless You!

Seth, Darci, Cal, and Kas said...

You are so much fun!! I miss you. It is so cool to see what God is doing in your life. Love ya!

albert & codie said...

That video is really powerful. Praying for you guys ... for strength, patience, and peace!

P.S. I like the new blog design ... cute!

chandra said...

Charity,

The video you posted here is a family that works along side Rusty's cousin Addie in the Wiphan Care Ministry. Addie and Scott just went to Africa a couple of weeks ago.

It is neat to see what is going on in your heart and in your family.

Hope you are having a good summer!

Love,
Chandra