Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Monday, June 21, 2010

Medical updates and more...

The blood work, completed after MK's neurology appt., that has came back is normal! The only abnormality was her iron. It was low, so we're on iron supplements. This test was run because I was concerned that she may be anemic. This had nothing to do with the neurological concerns. We're waiting to be scheduled for our MRI and will see if any abnormal results come back from it.
feeding the baby a little tea with a fork
"I've fed my baby, mom! Now what can I do?"

"If you don't come up with something fast, I'm going to go to close my eyes and fake cry!"

"Good idea, mom, I love to draw!"

"But what's better than drawing on paper is drawing on the wall!"

This artistry work came after she had already shredded a sewing pattern I had out and took off running with my 44 oz. full ddp.
Little stinker!




4 comments:

Matt and Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt and Jenn said...

So glad everything is normal! I've been praying for you. On a side note, you've been in the sticks too long. Your grammar is fading fast (see first sentence on your post). Haha. I just like giving you a hard time. It's part of my friend responsibilities. :-) I leave for Jamie's wedding on Wednesday (did I tell you she's getting married in Wales?) Anyway, I didn't plan on writing a book. Sorry. Love ya!

Charity said...

What did you write in the first comment that you decided to delete? Must have thought it sounded a little harsh!

The Shupe's said...

Yeah for good lab reports! Can you meet anytime in July?