Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Our turn.

Since I usually am the one with the camera, it's not very often that we get pictures of our family all together. I asked my sister to take some pictures this past weekend and I LOVE them! They capture MK and some of her many expressions.

I see this face often! It's the "something big and exciting is getting ready to happen" look. In this case she was on the verge of being thrown in the air. I think this was at 1...2... (click)

Happiness is...

being thrown in the air again and again and ...!
I will treasure these pictures forever! Thanks Kiz for giving us the opportunity to be on this side of the camera!


3 comments:

Maher Family said...

You have a beautiful family!!!!

albert & codie said...

Those pictures are AMAZING! The colors and the smiles and the greenery in the background. Perfect. Definitely keepers.

The Varner Family said...

Oh that hair of hers...so pretty! The pictures are great...you all look great!