Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A couple announcements...

I don't have any pictures or stories of MK to share, but have some exciting news!

My sister, Holly, had her first child--Julia Grace last week. My other sister and I get to go down in a little over a week to visit and love on the new baby. I'm also going to be sure to get lots of pictures to share. Julia was born New Year's Eve weighing in at 5 lbs. 7 oz. and a head full of black hair. She came home from the hospital yesterday.

On a completely different note, I've been working on ways to make my photography a little more profitable--well, let's just say I'd like to make more than I spend on it all. I've found some really cool graduation templates and have some other ideas that I posted on my other blog (capturingyourlife.blogspot.com). If you have the time, please go over and check them out and let me know what you think. Also, if you have any other ideas...I'm open.

3 comments:

Matt and Jenn said...

Charity, I have an idea of how you can make a little more money from photography. Charge more!! You are REALLY good. I don't think you give yourself enough credit. Think about it... :-) On a side note, I think you're awesome, and I need to come visit you sometime.

albert & codie said...

I agree - you don't give yourself enough credit! You are great. I love all of your new ideas, and I think the modern graduation announcements are genius!

Recovering Perfectionist said...

charity, i haven't looked at your new stuff today. however, i did stumble onto your photography website last week and was so excited! you are doing a GREAT job with your photos. i'm a little jealous, because i've been trying to build up the confidence to go for it! =) i'm looking forward to watching you on this journey.