Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A few balloons and lots of smiles!

I had a fun picture idea using balloons that I wanted to try with MK around Valentine's Day. After her nap, we went by the flower shop, got 9 balloons, and then headed to a place across from the bank where they recently tore down a building. Believe it or not, Laverne is not just oozing with "urban" settings so you take what you can get. I knew MK would love the helium balloons and also quite sure that if I didn't attach the balloons to her they would be gone before any pictures were taken. So before leaving the van, I tied the balloons to her hand and we were ready. The idea worked well for about 3 minutes. Mary Katherine was so excited she somehow worked the ribbons past her wrist and off the hand. Oh well...at least I got a few.

You can check out the rest on the gallery. www.catphotography.zenfolio.com

2 comments:

albert & codie said...

Charity - I love it. What a great idea! She is growing up so fast...

Seth, Darci, Cal, and Kas said...

She is beautiful!! You are sooooo talented!