Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Monday, January 18, 2010

A different weekend...

I spent last weekend with my sisters in Houston. Holly and Brian's baby, Julia, was born two weeks ago so Kizzy and I went down to see the new beauty. Mary Katherine had a great weekend as well. She spent days being spoiled with grandma and evenings with dad. I'd like to think that she missed me, but I'm not sure that was the reality. I don't have any MK pictures of the weekend but here's just a few fun ones I took.

Comparing how two months really changes a baby!
the sisters with the two newest babies
I also took newborn and family pictures for Holly. You can lots of new pictures of baby Julia at http://www.capturingyourlife.blogspot.com/


No comments: