Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Monday, January 25, 2010

The "Learn to Walk" Belt

I saw this tutorial http://makeitandloveit.blogspot.com/2009/08/teach-to-walk-belt.html the other day and decided maybe this is the missing piece to success in MK's walking. I cleared off the 'ol sewing table and went back to my natural talent of sewing. (ha,ha) Anyone who knows me well, knows that I'm the type of person that just wants to get a project done, even if it means not paying so much attention to the details. All in all, I didn't think it turned out so bad for doing it all in about the same time that Roger was in the shower. Okay...so maybe I didn't really measure and my seams are not straight lines, but it still fulfills the purpose it was set out to do.



Hopefully when I go to try it out tomorrow it will fit her! :) And no, mom, I didn't press it once.

**Edit**I tried the belt this morning and she really liked it. We walked across the house with it and it was easy on mom's back!

1 comment:

The Shupe's said...

We need to order one of these please...quality of no importance here! My sweet Rylie Bug is showing no interest in learning to walk other than a few occasional steps here and there when we have left a diet coke can within her site. Can't wait to hear how it works.