Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Friday, January 23, 2009

Success with the Jumper


We are beginning to get the hang of the Johnny Jumper. She sits in it for longer periods now and will move around in it--although she's not bouncing her feet yet. I love some of these pictures as I was able to capture some laughs and smiles she was making while her dad was dancing like a fool to entertain her. (I know you are probably not able to picture Roger dancing around like a silly man--The things a dad will do to get a laugh from his baby.) Maybe next time I can get a picture of that to go with it. He'd love that--ha,ha.

On another note, thanks to my sister (well...and her friend) MK is now taking a bottle fairly well. She will only drink about 3-4 ounces at a time, but I am still claiming the victory. I had tried about three different bottles with several different nipples and couldn't get her to suck much. The trick has been a Similac nipple that they give out at some hosiptals. I am very happy about this.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Shupe's said...

First things first...LOVE the new pics and all the smiles.

We are in a mess on the bottle situation. I have to go back to work in a week and a half :( and Rylie will not take a bottle. We have tried Playtex drop ins, soothies, and vent aires! It is not a fun experience for anyone. What bottle do you put that nipple on? Did you just ask the hospital for a few or did you have some leftover?
I would claim an ounce out of a bottle as a victory!