Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Year's Resolution--Baby Boot Camp

At Christmas time we were able to see Mary Katherine's cousin who is one day older. Boy, he made MK look like a lump. After seeing all he was able to do, I decided it was time to get home and begin Baby Boot Camp. BBC includes extra tummy time, sit-ups, Johnny Jumper, excersaucer...

Just wait Hadden. Next time we see you we'll be running circles around you. (ha,ha) Here is MK posing during tummy time. She doesn't seem as excited about this New Year's Resolution as mom. I think mom needs to do some Boot Camp as well!



2 comments:

The Shupe's said...

I love this face she is making. She seems less than impressed. Funny you blogged about this... My sister is on me about doing more tummy time with Rylie. I am going to be totally honest with you- Rylie has only been on her tummy once and that was b/c Aunt Jenny was making her do it. Let me know how boot camp goes. Ryles may need to sign up!

Kyndal said...

That face is precious! So I guess I should make sure Kaiser gets enough tummy time starting now to avoid BBC in the future? :)