Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Check this out!

I found this website on my friend Cari's blog. It is awesome! Please go and look at it. All of them that I saw were good, but I do have a few recommendations....

For all you American Idol fans, go to Jason Castro's testimony--very good. I knew there was something about him that I liked from the beginning.

The one that had me on the edge of my seat the whole time was Chris Plekenpol's Iraq testimony.

I also thought it interesting to see Stephen Baldwin's as I didn't know this about him.

Okay, here's the website --- http://www.iamsecond.com/

Well, I must go as MK's 30 minute nap has expired. Hope you enjoy this and pass it on. Let me know what you think--which ones you enjoyed most.

1 comment:

albert & codie said...

That is a great site and we'll make sure people see it. I love hearing testimonies.