Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Tuesday, January 27, 2009

5 Months


Today marks Mary Katherine's 5 month birthday. I thought this collage pretty much sums up how we have changed over the month--we are on the move. Okay, we don't really get anywhere but we are no longer content just sitting. I am now always buckling her into chairs and swings-- as you can see she squirms out. We are getting better with tummy time, but still not quite rolling over. She will rock her body, we just don't have it figured out how to get the whole body turned. This is a fun age for me, as she is developing a personality and easily tickled. She is constantly jibber-jabbering, grunting, or shreiking. If she isn't doing this, it's probably because she is sucking her thumb. She really likes attention, people to talk to her, and constant variety of activities. She eats rice cereal, but not very heartily. At times I am trying to force it down her in hopes that she won't want to be fed at night. Naps are still very short and night sleeping is that as well. The past few days she wakes up at 4:30 and won't go back to sleep. In addition, she wakes up several other times throughout the night. FUN! I really look forward to the day when I can sleep again. Her hair is still blonde-ish and eyes dark blue. We haven't weighed in for a while (as I know it's a sensitive subject for all the women in our family) but I believe she is now getting closer to the 19 lbs. marker.

Happy 5 months Mary Katherine. We love you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: