Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Friday, January 9, 2009

Future Friends

Last night we ate supper with friends that have babies the same age as Mary Katherine. When I say the same age I mean all within two weeks. The one of the right is Cate--two weeks and two days older than MK. She lives next door and is our preacher's daughter. (I'm not sure we want MK hanging around her--ha,ha). Kinsly, the one in the center, is two weeks older than MKand lives just about a block away and also goes to our church as well. I look forward to Mary Katherine having these friends as she gets older.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Shupe's said...

Char,
So cute... Hope you guys had a great Christmas. MK is such a cute baby!
Love ya!