Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Dad dresses his daughter???

This morning Roger was helping me get MK's things ready to go to Buffalo. As we were getting ready to leave I was feeding her and realized I needed to pack her something to wear for the day. Here was our conversation...
Me: Roger, can you grab the pink, flowery, one piece from the laundry room? You will need to grab a pair of socks also because it doesn't have feet in it.
Roger: Where is it?
Me: (Didn't I already tell him this?) It's in the middle of the table in the laundry room.
Roger: Okay...(a little time passes) Does it have a heart on it?
Me: Yeah, actually it does. (along with being the one piece with flowers all over it like I mentioned earlier)
This is the outfit--or shall I say shirt--that I found upon arriving at Buffalo. Never mind the fact that it's supposed to drop to below 30 degrees today. But we did remember the socks. Gotta keep those feet warm.

I should have known better as the last time Roger packed her bag we found a sweater dress and jeans??? When I asked him about it, he said he thought it looked warm. Hmmm...I guess warmth wasn't what he was concerned about this time around.
Roger does a lot to help out with Mary Katherine and he always has great intentions, but I guess we'll just leave the dressing up to mom in the future.

No comments: