Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Sunday, December 12, 2010

Was it worth it?

Let me just say that mom had to WORK for this picture. We started off the morning with MK refusing to wear the outfit. She never once has cared about what she wears. I get an occasional complain when I struggle to get a tight neck hole over her large head. But for whatever reason, when she saw this top in my hand she started screaming. In order to get it on, I tried reasonable discussion, distraction, bribery and finally used force (as in pinning her to the ground while she was pulling it as hard as possible in the opposite direction). It was not pretty!

After about a half an hour on helping her get back to reality (Reality being that mom had bought the outfit specifically for an occasion like this and she WAS going to wear it!), we were ready to make the trip to see Santa. She was elated to eat her first "candy caney"!

As you can see she didn't really take to Santa, so I once again made the Santa shot while a friend snapped the picture. And you can't even really see the adorable outfit!

So in the end I ask myself, was it really worth it? I'm praying that this is not already the beginning of clothing battles! Two strong wills don't make an easy agreement!

No comments: