Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Sunday, December 12, 2010

no better view

As I was editing the other night, I look up from my computer and see this. What a beautiful picture of my sweet husband reading to his daughter!
Thank you to those who have been praying for MK! We were able to visit awhile on Tuesday with MK's neurologist. Every test so far has come back normal! At this point, she rules out anything with the nerves or dealing with the spinal cord. She wants to do a muscle biopsy to determine if it's a muscle disease. If it was normal, then she would rule out anything muscular and would diagnose it as cerebral palsy. To a parent this sounds alarming, but I have peace about either direction. What she has seems mild and it would not be a condition that would worsen. She's doing great physically and showing constant improvement and strengthening. Most people wouldn't even notice anything! As far as treatment, she will continue to wear her foot braces and regular physical therapy to help with her strengthening and coordination.

No comments: