Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Wednesday, December 29, 2010

THE Reason for the Season

Beginning last year, my mother started planning for a new Christmas tradition in the Sizelove house.
Last July, she made copies of the Christmas play and gave them to us to start working on songs and lines. (I'm not sure that anyone made it home with our scripts.)

October marked the purchasing of patterns and fabric for the costumes.

Nothing was going to stop this woman on a mission...

a broken arm couldn't stop her on the sewing machine...

rolling her vehicle...nope, just shook the shattered glass off the fabric and kept on sewing!

so without further delay, let me introduce this year's cast...

I was an angel as well...but unfortunately was not able to get myself on camera.

1 comment:

Chandra said...

I'm so jealous! How cute and what a wonderful tradition. I just love it. Thank you for sharing.