Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Friday, June 19, 2009

New Pajamas?

Roger watched Mary Katherine tonight while I was at a shower. This is what I came home too....
Our conversation:
Me: "Oh....she had to change clothes?"
Roger: "Yeah...she had her bath, so we put on her pajamas."
Me: laughing
I laugh because this is a shirt and it's on backwards.
Poor dad...he just really struggles with the clothing.

Even funnier....Roger didn't have his shirt on and MK was concentrating on pulling his chest hairs. She continued this pulling for a while.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Varner Family said...

Man I love that Roger. He reminds me so much of Bryson. Clothing details just aren't that important. I bet they had a great time together though!