Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bring the heat....

How about this HOT weather! MK and I have been swimming like fish (okay maybe not, but we've been in the pool) for the past 3 days. I haven't brought my camera in the water, BUT...


I was supposed to meet a girl and her daughter at 8:00 this morning to take pictures. She didn't show, but it ended up a great time to take some 10 month pics of MK. I'd rather take pictures of her anyway. :)


So....with no further delay...presenting Mary Katherine, 10 months, at the park!




So serious!



I was playing around with my editing so some finishes are better than others. Some of these pictures may look as though we are mobile. Don't let her fool you...she was just a poser!

1 comment:

albert & codie said...

SO CUTE!! You are quite the photographer! And she is quite the little beauty.