Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Brief Blogging Break

Leaving in a mini-van...don't know when I'll be back again.


We'll be gone for a little while, so I thought I would give a little preview for the next blogs!

As we were loading up my parents belongings into the U-Haul, Roger found a box of wigs. I put a few of them on Mary Katherine and got a pretty good laugh out of them. Didn't have my camera at the time, but will definitely get some pics soon. Just imagine what Mary Katherine would look like with a full set of gray hair. :) I'm thinking I'll get a "Mary Katherine in 20 years" and "MK in 50 years" shot. The grandkids will love playing with the wigs when they come visit Grandma and Papa. I can picture Everett as a little Kiz in a wig and her old pink prom dress. Yes...mom did keep all of these as well. Other items of interest discovered during the move were 1964 film reels of Papa playing football and a box of Papa's school work from grade school up to high school. I guess it's time to find out what the true K. Wayne was like!

The other big blog to come will be about our upcoming trip to Tennessee to see Roger's family. In two days, we will be leaving for our 15-16 hour road trip. On our way, we stop in OKC to see an opthamologist who will be looking at MK's blocked tear duct. Please pray that this long road trip goes smoothly and that her doctor's appointment go well as well!

Pictures to come next week!

1 comment:

chandra said...

Hey, if you need to make a pit stop in OKC, feel free to stop by! I hope all goes well on your trip!