Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Friday, May 1, 2009

What the Teal girls have been up to...

It's been a while since I've blogged, so here's a recap of how we've been spending our time the past few weeks...
...a little outside time on the nice days.
...posing for mom under the porch on the rainy days.
...started a garden inside, then moved it outside last week
we're still waiting on the verdict of how successful we will be.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chandra said...

She is too cute!!! I love your photo's with the new camera. How is she sleeping these days for you? Lilly has had at least 3 weeks of waking up in the middle of the night sometimes more then once! Crazy Girl. I look forward to getting to see all the sizelove girls at the end of May!

Unknown said...

So glad I found you on FB! I love your blog and your little girl is precious.