Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A dad and his daughter...

These pictures make me smile. Roger is in love with his baby girl!
Here we are blowing bubbles.
Dad talking "baby-ese" trying to make her smile.

Sweet forehead kisses


Checking each other out



Posing for the camera (take your hand out of your mouth MK)
We have had rainy,cool weather for awhile now, so we haven't got to spend much time outside and little to no walks. I should have been taking more pictures since the overcast takes good pictures. Tomorrow's forecast is 85 with little wind. I hope we can get out and enjoy the day!










3 comments:

The Varner Family said...

LOVE the pictures. Roger and MK are so sweet together. We are sad from not being able to get out and walk too. Hope you had a great b-day!

albert & codie said...

Ahhh ... how can that not make you smile. That is so sweet.

Love the new background.

The Shupe's said...

Char,
I have been thinking about you all week...Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day.

I am glad to hear Mk is learning to sleep unswaddled..Hopefully Rylie will learn without scratching her self!

Happy Mother's Day friend. I think you are a great mom and MK is so lucky to have you as a momma!

Jodie

PS> Only 8 days of school left and then I am off for 2 1/2 months! Let's get together!