Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Thursday, November 6, 2008

Getting Stronger!

I love this picture not only because I think she looks so cute, but because her eyes are so wide open. I think it's the startle from the flash of the camera. (I'm not sure why this is underlining, but I couldn't get it to go off. )
MK showing off her new neck strength. It's so much work and she can't do it for long, but it gets longer every day.

I'm posting this one for Roger's family of MK in her International shirt. All day she kept grabbing the bottom of it and pulling it up. I'm thinking she might have wanted to take it off. Maybe she's more of a John Deere girl.




1 comment:

chandra said...

charity she is so pretty! I hope things are going well. Are you finished with work? See you soon.

Chandra