Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Monday, October 27, 2008

2 Months...

Today I took Mary Katherine in for her two month appointment today. The doctor said that she looked great and quoted the very familiar... "she's growing like a weed" --Is there not another expression people use for babies growing?--- She is now 24 1/4 in. long and 13 1/2 lbs. According to the growth chart her height is in the 97% and her weight for her age is in the 90s% as well. Needless to say, she's filling out well.


Mary Katherine is full of smiles and slobber. She has constant bubbles coming out of her mouth and the top of her shirt stays wet. The past week she has gotten so much better with her daytime naps and last night she slept from 9pm to 6am for the first time! (I am very excited about this even though I know she may not do it regularly for a while.)

I am posting a picture I took on Sunday of MK. She is wearing some pants that Kizzy made for her--very cute! They are knit and have a ruffle on the end of each leg.

2 comments:

Kyndal said...

Charity! I am so glad you found me in the blogging world. I had lots of fun late last night reading your blog from the very beginning and getting caught up on your sweet MK. She is simply beautiful! The three of you make a precious family. We are excited to be a family of 3 soon, too! Just over 6 weeks to go...

I've added you to my reader, so I hope to keep up-to-date on all of your new posts. It's still amazing to me how quickly these kiddos change, even though I haven't even witnessed it in my own yet!

So happy for you,
Kyndal

albert & codie said...

Charity - I love your new blog design...very cute and girly for MK! Can't wait to meet her in a few weeks...

Have a good week!