Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Friday, October 24, 2008

Serious or Happy?

Making faces has been probably the biggest change that I've seen in the last week or so. Mary Katherine can go from very serious as the picture below shows... to happy in a matter of moments. We love her smiles. This is the best picture I have so far of a smile because my camera has such a delay you just have to get lucky to catch it. She loves to stare at mommy and daddy and does a great job of following you as you move and looking at you if you are talking to her. It's been fun to see her response to our voices when we talk to her.


3 comments:

The Varner Family said...

I love the smile. I have got to see her sometime soon! She is beautiful!

albert & codie said...

Char -
I bet you can't help but just sit and stare at her sometimes. She looks like a perfect little doll. Hope she has been able to rest a little better lately...and you & Roger, too.

See you guys pretty soon!

The Shupe's said...

Char-
Love the pics of MK. She is so sweet. I hope you have been getting more and more rest.
The other night at a Newkirk football game I sat with the sweetest couple. As we were talking she mentioned that they are from Buffalo! Small world huh? I mentioned that one of my fav. college buddies was from Buff and she went on and on about how much she loves you too! I think her first name is Gay but I know their last name is Zinn. Barrett coaches their grandson. Her son is our basketball coach and he and his wife are some of our closest friends. Crazy...
love you-