Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Sunday, November 9, 2008

The bigger, the better!

Before I had MK, I wasn't quite sure how I felt about big bows on babies. Now that I've got my own precious girl and I've put a few on her, I've decided I love them--the bigger, the better! Thursday, I used a gift certificate I had to a baby store and only bought big bows and I can't wait to get them on her. I will be revealing them to you as the weeks progress. You may think it's a bit torturous on the baby, but she doesn't seem to mind one bit. The price you pay to be so cute!! If anyone knows how to make these and wants to teach me, I'd love the tutorial.
So...in summary...I guess I am now an official member of the big bow club!
Here we are dressed and ready to go to church. My mom and I (well mainly mom) made these pants for her on Saturday. The fabric was only $1.89--I'm feeling pretty darn good about them.
One of my friends made this hat for Mary Katherine. I hadn't tried it on her until the other day and it was almost too small. We're hoping the larger head means larger brain! The hat is supposed to be like a neopolitan ice cream cone with a cherry on top.




1 comment:

The Varner Family said...

So cute! I changed my mind about the big bows too. It is hard to resist them!