Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's finally official...

Since Thanksgiving has passed, it's officially Christmas time. I love Christmas time and I absolutely love putting up the Christmas decorations in and outside of the house. I must admit I broke down and gave into my desires by putting up the decorations the Monday before Thanksgiving--which is a big no-no. When you are at home and your baby is sleeping you need something to work on, right?



1 comment:

albert & codie said...

OK...that OSU bow is the best one yet. I LOVE IT! I am so happy for you guys and for MK that she has outgrown her colic...what a blessing!

Happy Thanksgiving to you guys...hope you had a good one.