Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Sunday, September 14, 2008

Upturned Noses and Other Ramblings

Three or four people have commented that they think Mary Katherine has an upturned nose like her mom. I've never loved my nose, so I'm not sure what to think about this. In the picture above you can somewhat see what they may be refering to?? It's fun to think about what traits she may have picked up from each parent. This saturday I was at my mom's and we got out my baby pictures. It was amazing the resemblance between us. I'd be curious to see Roger's baby photos.

I thought that everyone should see a picture of what I see for many hours of the day/night. The pack-n-play has become MK's home. She does all of her sleeping here. Mommy and daddy have spent plenty of time looking over it at night praying that she will stay/fall asleep and allow us rest. Then during the day you just look at how precious she is there sleeping and a part of you wants to pick her up and cuddle with her.

1 comment:

albert & codie said...

I love seeing pictures each week - it's amazing how fast they grow and change! Sounds like you guys are enjoying parenthood...I hope you are getting a little bit of rest!