Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Friday, September 5, 2008

Mary Katherine's Nursery

I meant to post these nursery pictures earlier, but didn't get around to it. After I found the fabrics I liked I asked my mom if she would "help" me make the bedding/curtains. Due to my lack of patience and desire to skip several steps in sewing, mom ended up doing all the work. She did a much better job than I would have done. I also decided it might be special to MK if her dad made her some shelves for her nursery. He was a great dad and decided that it might be a good idea to agree with the mother to be. He did a great job and I appreciate the extra storage it provides. You may notice several empty picture frames I need to fill.


What do you think about that burnt orange carpet? One of the sellers when we got the house. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the nursery pics! Very cute. I also notice that the post was at 6:51am...I see some things never change. You little early bird!