Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Tuesday, September 2, 2008

More Pictures

The proud daddy at the hospital
Little "Sweet Pea"
We've got A LOT of pink!



I am trying to post this and type as quietly as possible as Mary Katherine is sleeping in her pack and play right by the computer. More descriptions will come as mommy is learning and becoming more comfortable with life as a mom.
Aunt Kizzy recently got a swewing machine and brought a few of her most recent creations for Mary Katherine. This "ruffle rear" onesie and the onesie with Mary's name are just a few.

4 comments:

albert & codie said...

I was hoping you would have a blog! You have a gorgeous little girl. Can't wait to see more pictures as she grows and changes.

The Shupe's said...

Congrats! She is so so beautiful. Love you guys-
Barrett & Jodie

chandra said...

She is so cute. I hope you all are doing well. I am sure you are tired and trying to get the hang of things. I just love the cute outfits Kizzy made you. You girls are so creative. We can't wait to meet Mary Katherine!

Love,
Chandra

Unknown said...

Charity, I cannot WAIT to meet Mary Katherine!! She's precious!!