Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Thursday, September 2, 2010

transitions

There are so many transitions to make when raising babies to toddlers to little girls! Each one comes with a cringe as it usually means giving up some stability for a little bit. We're in the process of transitioning from the crib to the toddler bed. Mary Katherine had started jumping (or should I say flipping) out of her crib in the middle of the night when she decided she was finished sleeping. This scared me a little because her fall was not near as graceful as on the way up and over. We're on day two and I must admit so far it's not as bad as I imagined. There's quite a bit of more playing before she falls asleep, but very little tears. I can handle this!

Next transition...potty training. We'll wait a while on that one!

No comments: