Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Friday, September 3, 2010

the many expressions of two

Roger has been farming late hours quite a bit lately, so I've been looking for fun things for us to do in the evenings. Last minute, I thought I might attemp MK's 2 year pics by myself. Not really the best idea. Two year olds can be about the hardest age to photograph!

My mom made this outfit. I had envisioned she'd wear it at her birthday party. It lasted about 2 minutes until she jumped in the pool with it on.


I told you my child is very expressive!


One of her favorite songs right now is "Our God is Greater" by Chris Tomlin. She's singing it in the picture above.

She has the best smiles...


...and drool does seem to be a constant adornment on her chin these days!


She loves to roll around in the grass--definitely not afraid to get dirty!



I really like the picture above. I just imagine her laying in the grass thinking or dreaming about something... Dream big baby girl!


Did I already mention her beautiful smile (and drool)?

Surprise...I'm 2!

I think I'll go for another round of pictures when I can recuit help!

1 comment:

Maher Family said...

These pics are so beautiful and you were able to capture so many priceless expressions. You are so blessed:)