Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Tuesday, October 13, 2009

pumpkins

I love this pale muted green color of pumpkin. I bought one and am thinking about saving the seeds to try to plant next year. Maybe I can have a pumpkin patch at the farm with all these varieties. I'm sure everyone would be on board for that. It's gotta be big money! Maybe just the small circle...come on dad what do you think? And while I'm thinking about it...what about one of those fun corn mazes in another circle???
Such cute little friends!
MK mainly was eating rocks all afternoon.


We don't have any fun pumpkin patches around here that I know of, but there is a really neat store that sells all kinds of pumpkins not far from Laverne. We went with a group of friends and enjoyed looking at all the different varieties, gourds, and fall flowers.
On another note, MK woke up with a fever this morning. It remained up all day, so I took her into the clinic. He diagnosed it as N1H1. Very disappointing for all as we have been looking forward to this weekend in Stillwater for homecoming. Looks like we'll have to wait for next year.

2 comments:

albert & codie said...

Oh no, poor MK. =(

I hope she feels better soon. We'll be praying for her.

Jules said...

hope MK feels better soon!! and I hope that the sickness stops there...