Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A little time south of the border...

well...not quite south of the border but close to it. MK and I (along with my parents) went down to Houston to visit sister Holly and Brian, little Julia (still in utero), and...
Isaac - a very masculine, tough looking Westie

Titus-a squinting like Popeye, life's been a little rough on him lately, rather LARGE Boxer

She played a little with Isaac...

He wasn't really interested. But then came Titus. By the end of the weekend, MK was feeding him from the high chair, tickling his legs, and examing his ears. But don't think that Titus didn't pay back any favors. He made sure her hands were always clean and supplied her with many face kisses. According to Holly, Titus was even a little depressed Monday after MK left.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I so wish I would have known you all were coming to H-town. I need to get Holly's info from you since technically she only lives across town from me...even if it is an hour.