Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Monday, October 12, 2009

Early Halloween Dress Rehearsal

Since we were staying in Bricktown for the wedding and all the cousins were together, we decided to take early Halloween pictures. I do believe these are the cutest Wizard of Oz characters I've ever seen! My mom made "Dorothy's" costume and Kizzy made the Scarecrow. Aren't they talented?! It was fun walking around the canal. I wish I lived closer to places like this because there are so many picture opportunities! You can see all of the other cute pictures I took at www.catphotography.zenfolio.com (just a little plug.. ;) )

Those ruby slippers didn't want to stay on. Thank goodness for dad! He babysat MK all weekend and really helped out with picture taking.


Here we have Scarecrow helping Dorothy with her ruby slippers and the courageous lion on the prowl.



Ev had several expressions that he believed were true to the scarecrow character. This was a popular one. I'm not sure that the scarecrow had a big chew in his mouth? Perhaps he has seen a different version of the movie than I've seen.






4 comments:

Matt and Jenn said...

Love the pics, Char! They look awesome (as do the Cat website ones). I'm impressed!

Jules said...

oh my gosh - that is too cute!!! your family is full of talented ladies!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! What a cute idea to get them all to match! Only one question...where is the basket and puppy?

Amber said...

TOO cute! what sweet pictures!