Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Sunday, October 18, 2009

Are you Branded for Life?

This year's theme for OSU homecoming was Branded for Life. Through my upbringing and college experiences I have definitely been branded for life. Everytime I go to Stillwater my body floods with emotions of happiness and nastalgia of the wonderful memories made there. Sometimes I have a hard time with how much it's changed lately. I just want it to stay the same it was. Is that too much to ask? I'll even admit that possibly Roger and I's last major argument had to do with OSU. I'll just say it's like family, it cuts deep when you talk bad about my Cowboys or university. We won't go there...

Anyway, my parents have provided the opportunity for me to get to go back every year and enjoy homecoming. I am very thankful for them doing this and look forward to it every year. Here are a few pics from the awesome weekend!

Here we have a family pic in front of the orange fountain in front of the library. I didn't personally spend alot of time in this building. However, I did walk by it everyday and when I think of buildings at OSU, this one is one of the first to come to mind.
Here we have MK playing in the beautiful pansies in front of the Student Union (another icon of OSU).Grandma Jules and Wyatt mapping out the route for the Walk Around. Unfortunately, I have no pictures of the house decs or walkaround. I learned this year that Walkarounds are a little different with a stroller. I spent most of my time dodging people and trying to get around the mazes of people. Roger first attempted to be the "driver" but was not aggressive enough behind the wheel. I tried to explain you can be polite and still pull out in front of people. And now we have made it to Saturday's parade. My highlight of course were the parade marshalls--Garth Brooks, Barry Sanders, and Robin Ventura. Awesome alumni representatives! Would you expect anything less graduating from Oklahoma State.?





We are considering the purchase of one of these monster limo suburbans. They seem so practical and the gas mileage I'm sure is great!

Cousin Ev has some awesome volume. Check out his hair-do for the parade!
The Express Clydesdales really are HUGE animals! I believe Everett referred to them as giraffe horses??
Grandma Jules and her sister Ginger enjoying the parade. Look at them and their quilted orange jackets. They must think alike!

No pictures of the football game as the game as at 8pm and we walked in the very COLD temperature from our hotel. Good game. MK stayed at the hotel with Aunt Kiz and Wyatt.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So good to see you and MK at the house last week! She's beautiful - just like her mama! :)
You guys take care!