Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Speaking of addictions...

Okay...this post isn't really about MK, but her dad. Roger has an addiction--a serious addiction. You may be wondering if I should post this, but I think it's time we get it out in the open. Roger loves pickles--not just any pickle, but Best Maid hamburger sliced dill pickles. He eats them out of the jar at all times of the day--in the morning before going to work, right when he comes home, and through the evening. It's like an alcohol addiction as in I can smell it on his breath after he eats them.

Two nights ago is when I confirmed that this love has become an addiction. Mary Katherine was awake around 2:00 and I wondered if it was a little too hot so I asked Roger if he would go downstairs and adjust the thermostat. When he comes back upstairs he leans over to kiss me and sure enough I smell the pickles. I asked him why in the world he was eating pickles at 2:00AM and he said he had a craving for them. So in the time that he woke up, went downstairs, and adjusted the temperature he craved pickles! Addiction! Too bad I couldn't get a picture to post of him sneaking in the pickle jar in the middle of the night.

No comments: