Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Friday, February 20, 2009

Sew TIme


Since I've somewhat given Roger a hard time in some of the posts, I better give him more credit...I've been wanting to sew now for a while, but haven't had good space for the sewing machine. Roger made me this desk to fit in the corner of the room downstairs. It's perfect. Now I just have to get to work on those homemade elastic-waist cotton denim jeans he's been begging me for. Pockets or no pockets in the rear...what do you think???
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Charity...you are stinkin' hilarious. :)
You look beautiful - serious! And MK is precious, of course. Your stories always crack me up! Hope to see you soon!
(and yes, I know my blog is worthless. I use it for stalking purposes only. :) )