Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Thursday, February 12, 2009

Lookin' Good!

Who can resist a chubby baby in a two-piece? I just happened to come across this adorable swimsuit on-line when I was looking for an outfit for MK's 6 month pictures. It was on sale and I thought we better make sure she's prepared for the summer. Look out summer, here we come! Mom thinks she's going to be a knock-out. Wouldn't you agree?
I'm not sure what she's thinking with the look she was giving me. I don't think she really enjoyed the modeling session.



3 comments:

chandra said...

That swimsuit is soooo cute! I love her rolls. Summer will be lots of fun. She love being outside. I can't wait.

The Varner Family said...

I hope Meg gets some chubby cheeks like MK. She is adorable!

The Shupe's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.