Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Update!

All of the paperwork has been delivered to our lawyer in Uganda and will be filed in court in the next day or two! Within two weeks we should have a court date!!! I'm just a little bit pumped!!! Every day I see his face and I've determined he is the cutest little boy on the continent of Africa! Can't wait to meet the personality that goes with the face!

4 comments:

Recovering Perfectionist said...

this is just incredibly exciting! i read your every post and want to comment each time. i'll refrain, i guess. a dear friend of mine will be heading to uganda with her hubby next week and coming home a bigger family. another is in the process of adopting from ethiopia. a coworker of my hubs has a daughter who is in final weeks of adopting in asia. and, i'm just elated for each and every single one of you, each and every single child involved, and the ministry The Lord is blessing upon each family. gets me teary-eyed, i tell you! keep the updates coming. please!

Charity said...

Don't refrain yourself! I like comments! Do I know your friend adopting from Uganda?

Bridget said...

So exciting! I was thinking about you this past week. We went to Dodge City to look at houses and for me to interview for jobs. I will be teaching 4th grade! I will definitely try to make a trip down your way this summer to meet the little guy! So happy for you!

The Shupe's said...

Char- Thank you so much for getting me in touch with Alicia...Can you email me your phone number? I am thinking maybe we could take the kids to the zoo this summer...