Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Wednesday, April 13, 2011

We need clothes!!

When we travel to Uganda, we will bring as many things over that we can leave. The response I received back from our friend in Uganda is that they need clothes. So, I'm rallying the troops and we're going to bring as many clothes as I can pack! We will bring some to the orphanage that has cared for our sweet boy for the past four years. And the other clothes we will give to the children in the Kamengo-ffunvu village. Here's the details: boys and girls clothes sizes birth to 6 years If you'd like to be a part of this, you can send the clothes. Contact me and maybe I can figure out a way to get them from you! Have I told you all lately, how full of joy my life is doing this kind of stuff? I think this is what I was made for! ;)

No comments: