Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Sunday, March 27, 2011

Our Fun and Crazy Week

Wow! What a week we've had! In the midst of me gathering and notarizing tons of paperwork, we spent lots of time with three of MK's cousins!


What started out as a simple painting project, became body art! This was really exciting (if you were one of the kids!) I love the middle picture because it shows just how much fun painting your entire body can be! They are such proud artists!



I needed to go to Enid to send off a package to Uganda, so we brought along the two oldest boys and visited Leonardo's, a children's museum. On the top left photo, you will see the cast of Star Wars--l to r, Darth Small, Princess Leah, and Luke (yes I am certain I've misspelled some.)

If you are interested in the plot of all 6 (yes all 6) Star Wars movies, you can get a detailed synopsis from Ev. I got it all in 4 hours, as well as finalized plans on what we will be next year for Halloween. I don't think we'll be introducing little "F" to Star Wars extremely soon. There's only so much Star Wars talk I can take!



And no trip to Grandma and Papa's would be complete without visiting the farm. We were able to get in horse rides, bone collecting (a grown tradition), tractor riding, and 4 wheeling! This is just a small sampling of the near 125 pictures I took. Thanks Uncle Blake for the horserides!


FedEx shows our paperwork is in Uganda. The lawyer informed me Friday that we should have a court date within two weeks!!! So we are BUSY getting ready for our little one! I can NOT wait to get my hands on him! Mary Katherine can't wait either. Today she was whining to me saying that she "needs" F to come home! I agreed and joined in with the whining

1 comment:

Jason & Kizzy said...

too cute! thanks for entertaining darth mal and luke. they had a blast! glad they did their body painting in grandma's house and not ours :)