Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Saturday, May 1, 2010

We know how to have FUN!

Today was garden planting day for us! I think I've bragged enough on last year's garden that I better have some good fruit bearing plants again. I'd hate to eat my words. Not that I've ever done that in the past. :)


I've posted before that MK loves to get dirty. Today was not an exception. She found some mud puddles and in just a few minutes was completely drenched from head to toe in a mud/grass/water mixture. I'd be lying if I told you it was her first time to be like this!
Here is MK--mess and all!

Absolutely LOVE this smile with one side of her nose squinched up!

"Seriously, mom, how many more times do you need me to cheese?"

Tell me this is not about the cutest girl you've seen?!











No comments: