Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Recent Happenings

No matter how hard I try, it seems that everytime we go outside this is how we end up looking--mud from head to toe! This girl LOVES water, dirt, and MUD! Last night as I was watering the garden, MK was in the middle rolling around in the mud. It honestly reminded me of a pig's wallering. She still continues to find dirt and mud as edible greatness! She licks all water she finds off the ground!

What am I going to do about this girl?

There's a good chance my neighbors think we're a little bit crazy!

It's with great excitement and THANKFULNESS that we can share with the world MK's new joy in walking! She's (supposed to be) wearing splits that the physical therapist made for her with supportive tennis shoes that will help her keep her feet from rolling in. It should be a fun summer of high tops for MK! Do you think it would be too much if I did a little be-dazzling and cut out the toe of the high top to make it a "tennis sandle"?

We actually have been pretty good about wearing the splits when we're walking around, but this morning we were getting out of the car from an errand and didn't make it back inside before we found water!






1 comment:

albert & codie said...

Excited to hear about MK's walking! And, I love the idea about the "tennis sandle." GENIUS. If anyone could do it and make it look cute, it would be you. Let's see this crafts project on your next blog post.