Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Hint of Color

Mary Katherine loves playing in my make-up when I'm getting dressed. Come to think about it, she's enjoyed doing this since she was around 6 months. Early on, it was more about exploring what was in the bag. She would take each item out, examine it, put it in her mouth, then go on to the next item. Now, she likes to rub it on her face. Luckily, she doesn't know how to unscrew or open the items. The other day, however, she did get open my eye shadow. When I looked at her face, this is what I found...

I know. It's not much this time. Just a little color on the chin. I foresee a BIG mess one day. (But it will make for some great pictures!)



2 comments:

The Varner Family said...

Looks pretty to me!

The Shupe's said...

I love the expressions she makes...so stinking cute. Rylie and I would love to meet you in the city this summer! Let me know-